Refunds and Exchanges
All our tickets are non-refundable unless a performance is cancelled. If the performance is not Sold Out we may be able to resell or exchange tickets, with at least 48 hours notice of the original performance. If you are unable to attend due to COVID/Self Isolating we will offer a refund. Booking Fees and Commissions cannot be refunded.
What happens if a show or event is cancelled?
As soon as we find out if a show has been cancelled our Box Office staff will contact you, with the details you provided us when first booking tickets. We can offer to exchange the tickets or may offer a refund, depending on the circumstances.
Can I resale my tickets on another website or on social media?
Tickets that are resold through any third party including sites will be invalid and not be accepted. If you cannot use your tickets, please speak to our Box Office so we can advise the best options for you.
Membership Fees and Show Fees
Subject to any statutory right to cancel, all types of Membership Fee and all Show Fees are non-refundable once payment has been received by Viva Arts and Community Group in the vast majority of cases; however each case shall be decided on at our discretion. Refunds will not ordinarily be given in the event that a person resigns from membership, however brief their membership period. Viva reserve the right to cancel a membership at any time, and will under such circumstances offer a refund of fees for any outstanding months membership or unspent portion of a Show Fee.
Class and Trip Fees
- Missed classes during the term due to illness, school trips etc. cannot be refunded.
- In the event that a student is unable to complete the term we regret that fees will not be returned.
- Occasionally some courses may be cancelled due to circumstances beyond Viva’s control. We will either offer an exchange or a full refund will be given.
- If a single class does not take place due to circumstances beyond our control, Viva will view this class as postponed and will reschedule.
- Viva reserves the right to reject any booking at its sole discretion.
- Trip fees are non refundable unless the trip is cancelled by Viva.
Money Back Guarantee
As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund of any fees paid within 14 days of completing your membership application form. However, as per regulation 36 of Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, if you select to commence your membership immediately, or you ask us to start your membership early, you agree that if you subsequently cancel your membership within the 14 day period, you will be refunded any monies paid, less an amount for the membership you have already used commencing from the first day after joining.
Review Date: January 2024