BABES IN ARMS POLICY
Children 24 months and under will be granted entry to the venue at no cost, on the understanding that they will not be given a seat and will be classed as ‘babes in arms’. Unless the production is specifically aimed at this age group, Babes in Arms are only admitted at designated performances in order to be fair and clear to all other attendees. Should a patron wish their child to be allocated a seat, then a ticket will need to be purchased at the set price.
We also ask the following be observed:
- Babies crying must be removed from the auditorium as quickly as possible. This is to avoid disruption to other customers.
- Changing of nappies must be carried out, out with the auditorium.
- Please consider the customers behind you when handling your baby; it is important that you do not block the view of the child or patron behind you, thus spoiling the show for them.
- Please also consider the customers in front of you at all times.
- Please ensure that other customers can easily exit the row with the minimum of disruption.
- In the event of evacuation please ask an usher if you need assistance.
- Please respect our staff and volunteers at all times.
Booster seats are available on a first come first served basis. Please ask a member of our Front of House team to point you in the right direction.
Buggies and Prams
We ask that buggies/prams are not brought to the venue unless absolutely necessary. There is limited space for storage and they are left at the owners’ risk.
Baby changing facilities are available in the accessible toilet on the ground floor.
Unless the event is advertised as Standing Event, standing isn’t prohibited.
Children Attending Unaccompanied
Under 14s must be accompanied by a fully paying adult (18+) at all times within our buildings.
Updated: September 2022
Reviewed: November 2023